15/04/2009 06:12:49

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Article of the week

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kiplin View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Kiplin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Article of the week
    Posted: 19 October 2008 at 05:43

It seems as members of EiP we do not use the Forum to discuss issues I thought it might be interesting to find out what members thought the most interesting article of the week was. This week I thought the article from Chicago about the % of complaints sustained was interesting taking into account the point being made by the author was on 2% seemed to lead to some form of hearing. The reason I found it interesting was the number of complaints where the complainant would not sign a statement of complaint and also the inference that because such a low number were taken further there was a fault in the actual system. It hard to actually identify the reasons regarding these issues without having access to the actual files but I think it would be worth more detailed analysis to understand what it happening and explaining this to the public. I wonder what you other members think about this and you’re most interesting article. If there is any one out there let me know.

Kiplin
 Post Reply Post Reply